I have just started a facebook page for my on-line beading supply shop and am celebrating with a competition. Below is a copy of the details on my website page.
Do you need more goodies for your bead stash? I am celebrating starting my facebook page for Beautiful Beads, beading, jewellery making and Spring Time.
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning $50 worth of bead supplies of your choice is follow the rules below:
1. Like my facebook page.
2. You must live in New Zealand.
3. Your entry must be a necklace or bracelet made by yourself. You can use any technique you like, for example, wire work, stringing, seed beading, macrame, lampwork beads. One entry for applicant.
4. The theme is SUMMER.
5. Send me a photo of your entry by Monday 4th October 2010, with your name, address and email adress. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The winner will be chosen by Monday 11th October 2010 and notified by email.
7. All entries will be put on the photo gallery of my facebook page.
8. The winner can choose up to $50 worth of beading supplies and one free postage to spend in my online shop. This prize can not be redemmed for money and must be claimed by 31 December 2010.
9. Judges decision is final.
Enjoy. I look forward to receiving your entries.